I sure hope that we have experienced the last of this exhaust system problem. Tuesday we were directed to this repair shop by our insurance company. After we arrived we were told that to fix the burned “basement” compartment we would have to wait about 4 to 5 weeks for the parts to arrive. In regards to the exhaust system they would have to “farm” it out to another company. Well the wait was impossible so we decided to go directly to the muffler company and get that part fixed immediately. Luckily enough we were able to get in that same afternoon. Now to get all the paper work and pictures to the insurance company. When we arrived back to the campground, we found that the systems to put our hydraulic jacks down and the system to extend our rooms didn’t work.
This has been a day !!! We decided to stay the night as we were, but in the morning we were back in the shop to see just what the heck happened. They tried to find what could have happened but without any luck. The next door neighbor happened to be a RV dealership so we went over there to see if they could help us. Again we were lucky… They could spend a couple of hours on it and if they were a little lucky I could leave with the jack and slide systems working. Well it wasn’t 2 hours but 3, and after picking up the tab for $300 we were on our way again. Now it is time to meet with Sandy and pick-up the internet satellite system. It is good to see Sandy again. Her new home here in Carson City is absolutely beautiful. Tomorrow morning we will be meeting with the “installers” of this satellite system and then we will be heading north one more time, Amy’s graduation in Coeur d’Alene is getting closer.