We have now made 2 trips across the Cascade Mountains to Coeur d’Alene Idaho and back to the Seattle area. After our first trip to CDA we decided to sell our second home there, so getting it ready for the market, signing the agreement with the realtor, and waiting for the offers to come in made for a couple of quick weeks. The market is still very good in Coeur d’Alene, so it wasn’t but a day and we had 2 offers. Unfortunately, it wasn’t until we had our 4th offer in by the 2nd week that we finally got it signed around. Then it was back to Seattle and get ready for Louise’s mothers 90th birthday. Besides all that, we had our 2nd bout with water coming into our motor home during a heavy rain storm. That meant that we had to put one more thing in to the final week of May….Lois’s birthday and the shop to handle the leak. We had a wonderful time at Lois’s birthday party. I would guess there were 50-60 people there to celebrate with her…”Happy Birthday” again Lois !!!!